Thanks for using Piocreat FGF pellet 3D Printer. When printing there will be some printing issues, including software and hardware Our after-sales team summarized the following common problems and solutions for your reference.
Ⅰ.Problems may have when operating the printer.
- Printer encountered an exceptional error “203”；
- “Home failed”when click auto home;
- “Sensor error”occurs when preheat;
- The error range of leveling is over 1mm；
- Unable to read files;
- Don’t print but can read the SD card;
- Print head get stuck or not extrude;
- Zaxis movement isn’t smooth or occurs step-missing.
Ⅱ.Problems may have while printing.
- The bottom layers not stick tightly or the edge curls up;
- Layer dislocated;
- Rough surface;
- Layer lost and layer separated;
- Out of shape /Model deformed;
- Strings heavily.